another episode, another instance of goodbye oak
BEHOLD! BANNISTER AND GRIMSLY and an unfinished mountain.
The red one, Grimsly, looks like such a scruff jerk.
I need to stop and go to bed. But I am in a rare coloring mood.
Apparently some vegans are telling people not to eat honey to support bees.
STOP. STOP NOW.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?
Buy honey (local if possible) -> support beekeepers -> support bees.
I swear people don’t even think this stuff out.
Beekeepers provide bees with an environment in which they can live, and are encouraged to thrive. Bees then have a big huge giant person who can deal with any threats to the hive.
Yes, honey is a winter food supply for bees, but beekeepers (unless they’re dicks, in which case they’d be shooting themselves in the foot) will NEVER take too much honey from a hive, and will always ensure that bees have enough food. Think about it, you’re not going to starve a source of income/hobby, are you?
I had to reblog just for “DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW BEES WORK?" because it made me realize that some people really don’t!
until they burn the bees for the honey
If they burn bees they no longer have bees to make honey. They use smoke to calm the bees so they can get close enough to get the honey. Burning or otherwise harming their bees would be shooting themselves in the foot, again. Seriously, bees are dying by the thousands due to insecticides and other extermination methods, we NEED to support beekeepers to keep some sort of bee sanctuary open and increase awareness for protecting bees.
there it is
ARGHH NUMBERS THIS IS SO CUTE dsfdshklasjgkjsg
Adventure Time animator does art of Haruka and Michiru making out. Why is tumblr so wonderful.
Reblogging because I want all of my followers to be aware of just how much you can do in Photoshop, and how little of what you see on posters, in magazines and of pictures on the internet etc. are necessarily real.
Imagine how the model feels, too. She was hired to be the most beautiful, but they still had to change her because her beauty wasn’t enough.
Not only is the general body distortion completely gross, but notice that they lighten her skin color. This is a white, blonde model, and they make her whiter. Actual white people aren’t even the ideal whiteness, so can you even imagine what models with dark skin have to endure in this industry?
so for all you girls that ask “Why can’t I look like the girls in magazines” it’s because the girls in magazines don’t even look like the girls in magazines.
ROJO WHAT THE SHIT
Take a shot everytime Bec gets asked about NSFW art
im pretty sure you keep getting these questions because they just want to see Waldo naked
They definitely just want to see Waldo I bet lmao
$10 says that’s exactly what they want to see
I’d take that bet.
Hey everyone, it’s that time again!
So recently I lost my job and I’ll need to hit the bricks again to find work. But in the meantime I’m opening commissions to hopefully keep me in the black until the time comes when I get a new job. Here’s what you can get from me!
- DIGITAL SKETCH $10
- ROUGH COLORED SKETCH $15
- DIGITAL LINE ART ONLY $18
- Additional characters are $3 per extra character. There is a limit to ten characters maximum for each sketch and inked piece.
- DIGITAL COLORED ART $25
- TRADITIONAL MARKER COLORED ART $35
- DIGITAL PAINTINGS $45
- Additional characters are $7 per extra character. There is a limit to ten characters per colored piece. There will be additional shipping charges for traditional media commissions, please see the guidelines for more details.
And something new that I’ll be offering this time around: COMIC PAGES! You can get a comic of you, your friends, your characters, or even your favorite characters!
- B&W COMIC PAGES WITH SCREENTONES $65 PER PAGE
- COLORED COMIC PAGES $75 PER PAGE
- There will be a three page maximum for both colored and black and white comic pages. There will also be five slots just for comic page commissions, first come first served (listed below the guidelines). Please note that these comics are for personal, non commercial use. If you would like me to draw for a professional paid project please contact me.
Sounds great right? Before we can officially get started though here are some guidelines for my commissions:
COMMISSIONS RULES & GUIDELINES:
- I will NOT draw porn, fetish art, extreme gore, body horror, or anything offensive to any specific person or group of people. Blood and pinups are acceptable but nothing more extreme than that.
- What I CAN draw: Characters from your favorite movie/tv show/cartoon/anime/book series/video game series/comic book series, your original or fan characters, portraits of you or a family member or friend, cute stuff, spooky stuff, pinups, skeletons, cute ladies, dorky dudes, monsters, rockabilly-inspired stuff, retro-inspired stuff
- What I CAN’T draw: Complicated machinery/robots, cars, buildings, realism, smut, gore, fetish art
- Please DO NOT use your portrait as graphics for your tumblr/blog, a logo for your business, or to be used on merchandise for your business without my permission. I will be more than willing to design something more professional and polished for you but we will have to discuss that elsewhere for a different price.
- I HAVE CURRENTLY 5 SLOTS OPEN FOR COMIC PAGES. Once they are all filled I will NOT be accepting more, unless someone either violates the rules or has not gotten back to me about payments in 3-5 days of their first message or e-mail.
- Payment is through Paypal. If you do not have Paypal please contact me so that we can discuss an alternate payment method. Please message me for my Paypal address through fan mail or my askbox.
- For traditional marker colored art I will be charging an additional fee for shipping. I use USPS Priority Mail to mail things but please let me know if you need another option, especially for international commissions. Shipping prices will depend on your location.
- Since I am currently looking for work again, have freelance projects, and have a webcomic that I need to get back to, I may not be able to finish your portraits in a speedy manner, especially if I have more than one to complete for other people. However, I WILL keep you informed about the status of your commission through e-mail, fan mail, or my askbox.
COMIC PAGE COMMISSION SLOTS (OPEN)
- (Free Space)
- (Free Space)
- (Free Space)
- (Free Space)
- (Free Space)
Thank you for taking your time to take a look at my commissions post! Please reblog this and share with your friends when you can, it will make a huge difference for me. I look forward to creating some great art for you guys, thank you again everyone!!
Reblogging for the evening crowd!
Vampire doctors that can smell if you have a blood disease.
Werewolf therapy animals for sick kids.
Nature sprite and nymph nurses that always make sure people have pretty flowers to brighten up their white rooms.
Fauns that go around and sing and dance for patients so that they smile.
Nice monster hospitals would be amazing
Someone write a book about this.
I’d buy it.